Audiences will forget most of the content you present and the little they remember is random. Using neuroscience-based guidelines helps you to master with precision what audiences take away from your content and what they are willing to do with it. During this workshop, you dive deeply into brain science techniques on how to direct an audience’s attention to what counts, ensure your most important content is memorable, and make it easy for audiences to reach a decision in your favor.
You will work on your own content, and leave with practical skills you can apply immediately to any type of communication material. Specifically, will learn how to:
- Determine the most critical content your audience must remember (we call this “the 10% message”).
- Identify three essential criteria for a memorable message
- Master brain science techniques to capture and sustain attention, and avoid the most common errors that lead to forgettable content
- Implement a key technique that is missing in most business presentations to change an audience’s behavior
- Apply a 5-step, sure-fire persuasive script to spark action
- Ensure that an audience remembers your message in the future, where decisions happen.
May 8th, 2017
8:00 – 5:00
Location: The Mark Hopkins, San Francisco, CA
What other participants thought about the workshop
P. Rex Parris
City of Lancaster
D J Waldrow
Digital Marketing Evangelist