Audiences will forget 90 percent of what you present. Attend a Rexi Media workshop to learn how to get audiences to remember the most important 10 percent of your presentation — and act on it.
The foundation for our workshops is the Rexi Method™, which teaches techniques based on brain science to guide audiences to a desired action. Mastering the Rexi Method is paramount because audiences today are faced with so much information, so much complexity, and have little time to weigh options before they have to make smart decisions. In a competitive world, there is not much room for trial and error.
Our workshops are hands-on and interactive. You’ll work with your own content, improving it according to Rexi Method best practices for persuasive presentations.
2-Day Bootcamp Use Brain Science to Create Persuasive Presentations
- Use brain science techniques to get audiences to pay attention to what’s critical
- Employ techniques that make any message memorable
- Appeal to human motivational drivers to speed decision-making
- Develop virtual presentation skills, including preparing for video projection, optimal body language, vocal power and more
- Improve face-to-face delivery skills, including stance, movement, and how to connect with any audience
InterContinental Mark Hopkins, San Francisco
Introduction How to Create Memorable Presentations
This three-hour workshop explains the key concepts of the Rexi Method and teaches easy-to-implement techniques on how to sustain audience attention, help attendees remember your content, and get them to act on what’s important. You’ll leave the workshop with practical skills you can use to improve any type of presentation.
The workshop shows you how to:
- Use brain science techniques to attract an audience’s attention
- Direct an audience’s attention to the most critical parts of your presentation
- Make the most important messages memorable
- Use video effectively via webcam to strengthen your presentation
Follow-on 4-hour workshop Perfecting Delivery Skills
Follow-on 2-hour workshop Mastering Virtual Presentations
Follow-on 2-hour workshop Storytelling